- Making memories - Spending time on the lake, up north or traveling cross country isn’t just time spent -- it’s memories made! Sure, you’ll remember what you did or where you went, but the most precious memories are with the friends and family you spent your time with. It’s quality time with the people you care about, away from the television and video games.
- Good exercise - Chances are, if you’re in a boat or traveling in an RV, you’re going to be outside! Whether you’re water skiing, camping, hiking, fishing or tubing, you are giving yourself the exercise and fresh air your body needs.
- Stress relief - Going on a vacation or being on the lake is a stress reliever in itself, but there are more ways it can leave you feeling relaxed refreshed! You don’t have to worry about the stress of air travel -- no lost luggage, missing flights, or delayed flights! Your vacation is ready when you are.
- Save money - With an RV or boat, you already have your vacation! You don’t need to spend money on a hotel, plane tickets, amusement park tickets, etc. You always have the fun with you, all you need to do is pick a destination and go. You can even save money on food by stocking your kitchen in your RV (food tastes better cooked over a campfire anyways).
- See the country - When your lodging is on wheels and your entertainment is in tow, you can pretty much go anywhere! Even though Minnesota has a lot of beauty and a lot of fun places to set up camp, the open road is always calling your name.
Whether you’re ready to purchase your first boat or RV, or if you’d like to finance your current loan, MMFCU is here to help. We can finance you with a great low rate or refinance you to a more manageable payment. Whatever your needs are, we’re here to help you get ready for summer. Stop by a local branch or call us today, and make sure to get your flip flops and sunglasses packed!