MMFCU offers two kinds of Business Checking to meet your needs. The regular Business Checking plan is an excellent option for both businesses that are getting started and established. The Business Dividend Checking plan allows businesses to earn competitive dividends on checking account balances with the flexibility of a higher transaction limit, and a dividend checking account also earns you more money, much like a savings account.
As with our personal checking accounts, MMFCU members benefit from additional checking services.
- Free VISA Debit Card
- 24-Hour Phone Teller
- Online Account Access
- No-Surcharge ATM Service
- Unlimited Free Transactions at the ATM through the Co-Op Network.
- Free Direct Deposit
The Business Loans available at MMFCU offer competitive rates and flexible terms. A variety of business loans are offered including Commercial Real Estate, Equipment and Vehicle, Rental/Investment Property, Operating Lines of Credit, Expansion, Construction, and Business Acquisition. A business loan through MMFCU also means you will have a fast and easy application process. Simply download an application and return it to your local branch.
In addition to checking and lending services, MMFCU offers additional business services to help you make the most of your successful business pursuits:
- An easy application process, flexible terms, and competitive business loan rates
- Online Banking offers you access to reliable and secure banking services from the comfort of your business or home; check and transfer funds, view loan and payment options, and have 24/7 access to your accounts.
- 100% New Business Vehicle Financing
- New Equipment Loans with rates as low as 3.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- Online Bill Pay and eStatements. Get access to all your vital business information, and make your business’s eco footprint lighter—go paperless.
Being confident in your business’s future means being confident in the financial institution that supports and helps improve it. Become a member to benefit from MMFCU’s business services today. MFFCU is federally insured by the NCUA. Loans are subject to approval. Certain restrictions apply.